Receipt of Shipments – Customer shall inspect all
deliveries promptly. Customer must notify Seller in writing within
forty-eight hours of receipt of any discrepancies or shortages, or that the
goods do not conform to Customer’s specifications.
Return Policy – Return of any order, in whole or in part, must be requested by Customer to Seller. Returned goods are accepted only after receiving a Return Material Authorization Number from Seller. If replacement parts are requested, Customer will be invoiced for new parts. Credit for returned goods shall be issued to Customer at such time as the manufacturer issues a credit to Seller. If parts are not received by Quantum Automation within 30 days of issuing the RMA, the RMA will be closed with no credit issued.
In Warranty Returns
30 day money back guarantee – no restocking fee
31-90 days–20% restocking fee on new parts
Over 90 days–return not accepted
Returned products that aren’t sealed or in “like new” condition are subject to greater restocking fee.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER – WITH RESPECT TO GOODS COVERED BY ANY ORDER, INCLUDING REPAIR ORDERS, ASSEMBLY, OR MODIFICATION, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WHETHER BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, CUSTOM, USAGE, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR AS TO INFRINGEMENT. SELLER DOES NOT SEEK TO LIMIT THE CUSTOMER’S WARRANTY RIGHTS TO ANY EXTENT NOT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. Seller shall provide a minimum of a 1 year warranty. Many parts carry a longer warranty. Please see the data sheets for each part.
Out of warranty returns are for repair only and will require a PO from Customer for repair costs. Repair costs will be quoted after manufacturer assesses repair.
Return Shipping Instructions:
- Use completed RMA form as a packing slip. Write the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box (not the product box). Please return the product within 2 weeks after the RMA number is issued.
- Product MUST be returned in the original box in like new condition if credit is required. (In warranty returns required.)
- Do not mark or write on the original product box.
- Shipment should be packaged appropriately to avoid damage.
- Return must be complete. Do not ship partial shipments.
- Return only products that are issued to that RMA number. Additional products that are sent without approval will be returned to Customer at Customer’s expense.
- If Quantum Automation is the cause for an error causing an RMA, Quantum Automation will pay for freight both ways. Otherwise, the Customer is responsible for freight costs to Quantum Automation.
Credit for Returns – Credit issued for returned
goods shall be applied to the Customer’s account balance or held in Customer’s
account for one year. In the event no activity occurs in Customer’s
account for a period of one year, Customer may, at any time during the year,
request a refund by check, in the amount of the credit held in the account.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SALES OF GOODS MANUFACTURED BY OTHERS, REPAIRS, OR MODIFICATION OF GOODS, SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR THE LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, OR DATA, EVEN IF THE SELLER SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. In any case, the Seller’s liability, whether based on contract, negligence, or any other cause of action, shall not exceed the cost of correcting the defects or the purchase price of the goods covered by the order, whichever is less.